A woman in Michigan was hospitalized Sunday after her infant cold medication chest was contaminated with mold.
The infant, who was born with a congenital heart defect, was born at the Jackson Memorial Medical Center in Detroit.
The hospital says the infant’s parents were in the ICU when the infection was discovered.
The woman was transported to the University of Michigan Medical Center and treated for the infection.
A spokesperson for the hospital said that they are not releasing the woman’s name or the infant.